What I’m about to share with you was created out of an “ah-ha!” moment after one of my podcast clients constantly struggled with expanding on their main topic. They knew their topic well, it was just the format and delivery aspect that continued to puzzle my client.
This content spinner has continued to help my clients quickly and easily create their podcast episodes. I hope it will help you too.
Jump To It!
(select the chapter marks within the player above)
- 00:18 - Introduction to the Triggers series.
- 00:37 - About The Podcast Planner.
- 01:12 - The Content Spinner.
- 02:16 - 1st format.
- 02:44 - 2nd format.
- 03:05 - 3rd format.
- 03:37 - 4th format.
- 03:57 - 5th format.
- 04:46 - 6th format.
- 05:08 - 7th format.
- 05:51 - 8th format.
- 06:26 - 3 ways you can use this content spinner.
- 06:57 - Next episode teaser.
- 07:19 - Facts you should know about.
8 Ways To Spin Your Podcast Content
Listen to the episode for complete details on how these formats can help you with your podcast.
- Questions & Answers
- Curiosity & Findings
- Rant AKA Truth Talk
- Case Study
Staying True To Your Podcast
Some of the 8 content delivery formats may not be suited for your podcast. It’s important to remember what type of show you have, who is your listener and only use the format/s that stay true to your podcast.
Thank You For Listening!
Don't miss out, subscribe!
- Links to all podcast platforms (Apple, Google Play Music..) are listed on the right side (on desktop) or below (on mobile).