The Podcast Planner
The Podcast Planner
- All-in-one edition, includes Regular, Interview, and Storytelling Episode templates.
- FREE shipping!
- Softbound 208-page planner.
- Currency shown is in US Dollars.
☞Click on images to preview the planner.
Ships within 3 to 4 business days.
⚡ ordering 10+ planners?
Click here to SAVE up to 25%
- Episode recording templates for 3 show types:
- 10 solo-hosted
- 10 interviewing
- 5 storytelling
- Podcast Compass - a guide on the goals you intend for your podcast.
- Podcast Launch Checklist
- Content builder - a brainstorming exercise to help you create future episode topics, segments, series and more
- Content Spinner - share your message in fun different ways.
- Conversation triggers - to help get the best out of interviews
- Podcast calendar templates (undated - 1-year overview and 6 separate months)
- Start to finish episode checklists
- Inspiring podcasting-related quotes
- Focus/reflective worksheets for each episode - before and after recording
- Note pages - for podcasting ideas, brainstorming, and other important info
- Bonus: 5 sets of an all-encompassing recording templates (named 'Total Composer')
Episode Recording Sets Include:
- Introduction to episode composer type
- Pulse Check - pre-recording focus exercise
- Episode Composer - the recording template
- Episode Checklist - start to finish podcasting task checklist with note section
- Episode Review - post-recording & publishing reflective exercise
- Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
- 208 pages (104 leaves)
- Softcover perfect bound book
- Black & White on White paper
- Mark of The Podcast Planner sticker included
- Join other Podcast Planners by heading over to www.VIPodcaster.com - a podcasting community dedicated to creating awesome content for their audience!
- International orders are currently unavailable via this site. Please click here to place your purchase through Amazon instead.
What others are saying...
"The Podcast Planner is a great tool for new and seasoned podcasters alike. It helps you plan everything from an editorial calendar to individual episodes. It even includes plenty of space to jot your ideas for new content. My favorite feature is the episode checklist and planner, which helps map out episodes and ensures that nothing gets forgotten before the episode posts."
🎙 Liz Covart, Ben Franklin's World
"An indispensable tool for content planning, recording, editing, and publishing, The Podcast Planner will help you avoid the "what's my next topic?" dilemma, will keep your recording and editing processes tight, and will allow you to reflect on and fine-tune your podcast.
Our podcast is weekly, and after 4 years, coming up with topics can be a challenge - the Content Builder feature makes this easier. The episode checklist is great for ensuring that each episode you publish is complete."
🎙 Vickie Velasquez & Larissa Galenes, Vegetarian Zen
"The Podcast Planner is an awesome resource/tool! Addy has put it all together in an easy to use set of templates; plus her brainstorming technique is spot on. I highly recommend it to anyone and especially to folks getting ready to launch their first podcast."
🎙 Beth Sharp, Fieldnotes and Curiosities