- Great for INTERVIEW formatted shows.
- FREE shipping!
- Softbound 200-page planner.
- Currency shown is in US Dollars.
☞Click on images to preview the planner.
Ships within 3 to 4 business days.
- 30 sets of interview recording templates
- Podcast Compass - a guide on the goals you intend for your podcast.
- Podcast Launch Checklist
- Content builder - a brainstorming exercise to help you create future episode topics, segments, series and more
- Content Spinner - share your message in fun different ways.
- Conversation triggers - to help get the best out of interviews
- Podcast calendar templates - undated, 1-year overview and 6 separate months
- Note taking pages - for podcasting ideas, brainstorming, and other important info.
- Inspiring podcasting-related quotes
Interview Recording Sets Include:
- An introduction on how to use the interview composer (1)
- Interview Pulse Check - pre-recording focus exercise (30)
- Interview Composer - the recording template (30)
- Episode Checklist - start to finish podcasting task checklist with a note section (30)
- Episode Review - post-recording & publishing reflective exercise (30)
- Size: 8.5" x 11" (21.59 x 27.94 cm)
- 200 pages (100 leaves)
- Softcover perfect bound book
- Black & White on White paper
- Mark of The Podcast Planner sticker included
- Join other Podcast Planners by being part of the VIPodcaster community.
- International orders are currently unavailable via this site.
What others are saying...
"The Podcast Planner is a great tool for new and seasoned podcasters alike. It helps you plan everything from an editorial calendar to individual episodes. It even includes plenty of space to jot your ideas for new content. My favorite feature is the episode checklist and planner, which helps map out episodes and ensures that nothing gets forgotten before the episode posts."
🎙 Liz Covart, Ben Franklin's World
"An indispensable tool for content planning, recording, editing, and publishing, The Podcast Planner will help you avoid the "what's my next topic?" dilemma, will keep your recording and editing processes tight, and will allow you to reflect on and fine-tune your podcast.
Our podcast is weekly, and after 4 years, coming up with topics can be a challenge - the Content Builder feature makes this easier. The episode checklist is great for ensuring that each episode you publish is complete."
🎙 Vickie Velasquez & Larissa Galenes, Vegetarian Zen
"The Podcast Planner is an awesome resource/tool! Addy has put it all together in an easy to use set of templates; plus her brainstorming technique is spot on. I highly recommend it to anyone and especially to folks getting ready to launch their first podcast."
🎙 Beth Sharp, Fieldnotes and Curiosities